With great power,comes great ability

Monday, July 2, 2007

If I Gave You A Valuable Advice, What Would You Do With It?

I bet you are like me. I receive tens, and sometimes hundreds, of advices everyday.

Sometimes I receive advice from normal people, and other times it is from well recognized experts. Some advices are crap and others are really valuable.

You need to be wise to get the most out of every advice you receive.

"Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it" – Publilius Syrus

Hats off to the wise man!

Imagine that top successful people in the world are available to share with you their pure wisdom and help you achieve massive success in your life, what would you do?

That is what our world is like today. The self improvement industry is booming. More and more successful people are coming out everyday to share their success secrets and insights. With the power of the internet, their teachings can spread all over the world in a matter of seconds.

The disappointing thing is that a very few people are really leveraging on that valuable information and a very few of them are really using it to truly improve their life and wildly succeed.

But why is that? And what does it take to develop the right mindset to take every advice and profit from it?

To answer this question, I have to dig into my own personal experience. It took me 6 years of searching for the answers. I was totally distracted and lost. And one day I got it. I was able to change my whole life once I discovered the answers. Now I know exactly how to pick up a valuable advice and how to profit from it. I interviewed over 50 of the most successful people in the world (like Mike Litman, Joe Rubino, Tony Marino, Charlene Proctor, and many more) and they all agree on the same concept.

To develop a wiser mindset and to profit from every advice, you need to have focus.

And to have focus, you need to find your true purpose in life.

When you have a clear purpose, your mind will act like a huge magnet that attracts what is needed to fulfill that purpose. You will have tremendous power when your time and energy are focused on one sole purpose.

In sum, to be effective and to leverage on the valuable advice you receive, you need to design your own filtration system. Your mind receives tons of information – valuable and invaluable - everyday. Having a clear purpose gives you the ability to know exactly what you want and how to pick up and leverage on a valuable advice you receive.

Starting today, focus all your efforts on finding your true purpose in life. Ask yourself, "why am I here? What am I meant to do in this life? What do I love? What am I good at? How can I serve others in the best way possible?"

I know no other way to become the wisest man you could be.

And remember…

No purpose, No focus.

No purpose, No Life.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home