With great power,comes great ability

Monday, June 11, 2007

Autopilot For Your Brain Or - How I Programmed Myself For Success

Thirty years ago I went through a change and I had no idea how important it was going to be in my life. I learned that I could program my brain for success. I learned that IF I got the autopilot in my brain working, I would get what I wanted. All I had to do was program the autopilot.

Let me step back twenty-five years.

I was young (30) and had just finished my first career in journalism and production. I worked with some fabulous people. We worked hard and fast. I finished my last job running a large operation and wanted a change. I was burned out. I still wanted to create, but not daily journalism. I moved to the west coast and started my search.

But I was filled with an anxiousness that ate me up. The 'buzz' of daily news and public affairs was gone. I joined a production firm and began producing… but I was consumed with negative thoughts: Was this the right move? Will I be successful? Is this what I want to do? Will this work take advantage of my talents?

I couldn't relax. I probably sent out all kinds of negative thoughts and, without knowing it, they influenced everything around me.

Then I ran into a man named John Kehoe. He was in the early stages of developing his "Mind Power" business, which 25 years later, is a stunning success. Mind Power was, and is, a straightforward, effective system based on the power of thought and the power of the subconscious mind. John taught me the power of affirmations and visualization and how to program my subconscious with positive, subliminal thoughts that would go in… and start working for me.

I had to get rid of the negative, self-effacing, limited thinking I was trapped in. If you've ever been there, you know it's a hard habit to break.

It didn't take long. It was only a couple of months later that I remember driving to work thinking how relaxed I was. I wasn't worried about today, or tomorrow, or the job. I was pumped. I was being very productive and opportunities were surfacing everywhere. I remember consciously thinking 'this stuff works. I am changing!"

I began to build my career… and continued the affirmations and subliminal cassettes in the car. Relaxing music that programmed my autopilot towards success.

I've had a great career…. and I'm not finished. I've travelled the world producing, met great people and had fabulous experiences. My wife and I have a great home, our health, great friends… and the future to look forward to.

And it ain't a mystery. All I did was learn how to program my subconscious to believe in and go after my goals. I can't imagine my life if I didn't learn this very simple skill.

Spin forward to today. Recently I attracted into my life people with the talent and perfect blend of audio and video that would allow me to produce a tool that might help others re-program their brain's autopilot… their powerful subconscious mind.

First came the visuals: beautiful reef fish shot in clear blue waters around the world.

Then a singer with a range that still stuns me. And not just a 'singer'. Jerry DesVoignes is a Tuvan, or Tibetan, 'throat singer'. That means he can produce two to four different tones in his singing voice at the same time.

Then the two key musicians who watched the video footage and just played their feelings on their instruments as they watched. Magical. Then an audio engineer who cared.

We then produced eight separate audio tracks, seven of them with healthy, subliminal affirmations in areas like: Promoting Health & Healing; Creating Intimacy & Sexuality; Producing Weight loss; Creating Confidence & Self-Esteem; Enhancing Sleep & Dreams; Releasing Stress & Anxiety; Creating Wealth & Prosperity.

We now have a DVD with eight hours of audio and video with healthy affirmations in key areas in my life. Maybe your life too. You can read the affirmations so you know the messages that will go into your subconscious as you watch the DVD. Or download the MP3 audio files to listen to on your MP3 player anywhere you like.

We call it "Blue Water 88" because there are 88 subliminal affirmations, along with eight hours of mesmerizing music and visuals.

I've got my brain working ensuring I always move forward towards success and what makes me happy. One of my goals is to create tools that help people learn and be successful.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home